Part-time or Fulltime, ExemptSalary:
NCF is a Cross Cultural and Cross Generational PCA (Presbyterian Church in America) church founded May 15, 1994. As followers of Jesus Christ, New City Fellowship of Fredericksburg is a worshipping family intentionally seeking to make disciples from every nation, tribe, people, and language reflecting the grace, mercy, and justice of God in our communities, our nation, and our world.Position Summary:
The CA will ensure the smooth and efficient operation of NCF through overseeing the daily activities and operations of the church. The CA will also manage the business side of the church and will in all matters actively support the vision, mission, doctrine, and core values of NCF. The CA is a key part of ensuring NCF runs efficiently, giving special care and attention to ministry effectiveness and overall church health.Roles and Responsibilities:
- Works with church bookkeeper and assigned elder to develop a budget, approve purchases and manage cash flow.
- Works with Administrative Assistant to keep church schedule and calendar on the use of the church building for weddings, funerals, and events by members and outside groups making sure there are no conflicts.
- Makes conference, hotel, plane reservations for pastor(s), church staff and special speakers of NCF.
- Undertakes other duties which are generally compatible with the function of a Church Administrator at the request of the Senior Pastor and/or Session.
- A sinner saved by grace; vibrant, growing, spirit-empowered relationship with Jesus Christ evidenced by action, attitude, and behavior.
- Passionate about the vision, mission, values, and statement of faith of NCF and willing to become a church member.
- Enjoys working with and relating to people of a variety of backgrounds and good at resolving conflict with others.
- Strong supervisory and organizational skills.
- Possesses strong technological abilities and has knowledge of computer programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Access and other software that helps church staff be more productive.